Thursday, March 10, 2011

Freestyle: When What You Said Was Nonsense


This one is fresh. I haven't slept on it. It's just popping out. I added some effects to the second part, but the recording is uncut. Here be the lyrics:

when what you said was nonsense / i can't breathe in your face
oh what the fuck are you saying / about this human race
stop running / down the street
oh the dead bodies piling / in my truck
the friends of the friendless / don't give a fuck
they don't give a fuck about you and me we're friends in lobotomies
oh you and me we're friendly 'cause we got lobotomies

now / now
better go somewhere fast or else it's gonna…

when i was born i fell over onto the floor
doctors and nurses running around they don't know what to do
suddenly out of the shower came a big man wearing a shoe
he picked me up and he ran out the door
i don't know what for
but now i'm here
dying dying dying dying dying dying
dying dying dying dying dying

No comments:

Post a Comment