Sunday, September 18, 2011

Yakitori Technique

The other day I was playing bike polo. Mini-bike polo, actually. I reached a point where I saw things coming and visualized what I wanted to do and made them happen. Then I started to suck again, which is normal, I guess. Fine.

I'm watching the latest episode of Naruto Shippuden, and it is testing my patience because it is a filler episode. That is, its kind of an aside from the main story arch. I love the series so much though, that I watch the filler episodes. I like how they fill out some of the ancillary characters and what not. The episode I'm watching right now is about Rock Lee and his teacher. Rock is learning visualization. The shit works. Gotta put it on my to do list.

I like this place because I'm sitting here in my own world, headphones on, and then someone just sat next to me on the couch and read his book. Being alone together is an important part of being in a community.

No comments:

Post a Comment