Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Forget About It

You know, if you keep keeping your thoughts to yourself this blog is going to get quite boring.

Right now I'm thinking about Handel and cats like that who had to practice their craft under the authority of a sovereign.

Drinking Miller High Life makes me want to attack Tomatoes' book. I'm glad Gibbons didn't have any cigarettes because if he did I would be smoking rather than typing. I bet a lof of typewriter era writers were good at smoking with no hands.

Edward R. Murrow. Lil B. Charles Thompson. Witchcraft.

I recorded my song: "My Sophia" today on a halfway decent reel-to-reel machine at the Casa de Angelopes. I played piano and sang. I think it is a relatively faithful representation. I should be patient and send it out for mastering to see if it could sound better, which it certainly could. Interruption: Gunshots right now. Actually, yeah, thats what I'm gonna do. Nevermind. I'm posting it right now, and taking it down later. Or shit, yeah, looks like I'm gonna get it mastered, but here's a link anyway. I'll leave it up until a better version comes out. FYI: its a .WAV.

1 comment: